Terms and Conditions
- www.thesolidtyre.com is a site operated by Jazzco 1967 Ltd (UK) Limited. The company is registered under company number 4622087, VAT number 810320982 and its registered office is at 35 Whitechurch Lane, Aldgate East, London E1 7QR. The Solid Tyre Shop trading name is The Solid Tyre Shop (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as ‘us’ and ‘you’ will mean the buyer) and we sell and supply bicycles and accessories, clothing and bicycle equipment in the course of our trade and business. We can be contacted in writing at the address above, by telephone on +44 (0)20 7247 2447 or by e-mail at www.thesolidtyre.com.
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order for the Goods, and the delivery services you have requested from the delivery service provider. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to www.thesolidtyre.com to buy Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched by the delivery service provider (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between you and ‘us’ will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
Each unit comes with our 14 day money back guarantee or cooling off period. You have 14 days to decide if you are going to keep it or not. If within this 14 day period you don't want it, return it to us unused and we will refund you the purchase price. After this 14 day period has expired you will not be entitled to your money back. Additionally from the date of receipt you have 12 months cover with the manufacturer - simply meaning that if a problem occurs with your product after the initial 14 day period has elapsed (which the supply of spare parts cannot rectify) you can return the unit to us and we will have the manufacturer repair or if need be replace the unit for you providing the fault is found to be a result of either a manufacturing or material defect. If the manufacturer finds that the problem is due to misuse or neglect they reserve the right to levy a charge for the repair and return of the product. All our products are manufactured to the relevant British or European Safety Standards."
- Delivery Policy
- At The Solid Tyre Shop, our aim is to despatch all orders placed before 14:00 GMT within 48 hours of receiving the order, subject to stock availability (If we are unable to validate your order, you will receive an email to inform you of this). Timescales of estimated delivery will be within 1 - 5 Working Days. Please note other circumstance which may possibly cause a delay is when the delivery company used has a problem with their service itself. This, again, is a very rare situation, but is unfortunately beyond our control. In these situations, we will do our very best to find a quick and effective resolution for the situation and ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible.
- Payment Terms
- Please note that all website and mail order payments are taken in full at the time of order, regardless of stock. The total price paid represents an amount to ‘us’ for the supply of Goods, and an amount collected by ‘us’ on behalf of the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services.
- We will endeavour to take the greatest care to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition and that they are in good working order. However, if your goods are damaged or faulty, please email customer care at email@example.com for Complaints / Feedback / Recommendations
- Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery details, contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Goods to ‘you’ by ‘us’. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any Goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Please feel free to give us any feedback, recommendations or comments about our service and website. We take this very seriously and aim to deal with any problems or difficulties in a timely, fair and effective manner. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org